Cogistix, a leading ERP Value Added Reseller (VAR), is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
Work with senior management to coordinate and execute strategic marketing programs, including events, direct marketing, online advertising, social media and other field-related activities for demand generation.
Optimize and improve the quality of marketing programs by measuring and controlling ROI based on costs and performance, including assessing program effectiveness by multiple variables; reporting results to management.
Develop quarterly and annual budgets for assigned projects; track project expenses and measure efficacy of numerous marketing campaigns.
Maintain the quality of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) prospect and customer database in order to develop effective marketing and email campaigns through services such as Constant Contact.
Take the lead in updating and maintaining the entire Cogistix web presence including; Cogistix.com, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and placement, social media and online advertising campaigns.
• Background in marketing or related field or equivalent.
• One year experience in marketing, preferably in the software industry.
• Knowledge of software products and the software industry, ERP a plus
• Knowledge of web presence ‘best practices’
• General business practice knowledge
• Experience using database and contact relationship management (CRM) systems.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
• Project/time/budget management skills
• Execute and complete multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
• Travel required: approximately 10% (regional events, industry tradeshows, ERP partner and end-user conferences)